TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participants in this promotion must be resident in the Philippines, have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and have an active and working e-mail address.
2. To qualify for the Holiday Gift Card Reward offer, the participant must purchase a Refill Tank Printer Model (DCP-T300, DCP-T500W, DCP-T700W or DCP-T800W) from November 20, 2017 to December 31, 2017. Purchases must be made only in Brother Authorized Dealers nationwide.
3. For every purchase of any Refill Tank participating models, customers can get a corresponding cash card value of up to P2000. Below are the full details:
- For every purchase of DCP-T300 customers will get a BPI ePay Gift Card with P500 value.
- For every purchase of DCP-T500W customers will get a BPI ePay Gift Card with P1000 value.
- For every purchase of DCP-T700W customers will get a BPI ePay Gift Card with P1,500 value.
- For every purchase of MFC-T800W, customers will get a BPI ePay Gift Card with P2,000 value.
4. To register for the promotion, customers must log on to www.brotherpromotions.com.ph and answer the Online Registration Form. They must also attach clear copies of the following documents:
- Any government-issued ID
- Original Warranty Card (Customers Copy)
- Proof of Purchase (Sales invoice or Official receipt) with the model & serial no. stated
- Cash Card included in the Machine Package
5. If the registration is successful, the customer will receive an email indicating that their entry has been received. The documents submitted by the customers will be validated by Brother Philippines’ Promo Team.
6. The proof of purchase (official receipt or sales invoice) must clearly specify the store or entity of purchase, date, and the product’s serial number. Likewise, the warranty card must be clearly filled in with the necessary details. If the receipt and/or warranty card is missing any information or is not understandable, it may render the customer ineligible to claim the cashback offer. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the correct information.
6. After the validation of details, the customer’s BPI Gift Card will then be processed for loading (amount is based on the purchased machine). Customer must wait for seven (7) working days from the date of the validation email for the amount to be loaded on the Gift Card.
5. Registration to claim the Gift Card is until March 1, 2018 only, 60 days after the end of the promo. Brother accepts no responsibility for claims not received by March 1, 2018 and any claim received after this date will not be processed.
13. Once the amount is available, customers can start using it for payment at any MasterCard affiliated establishment in the Philippines. The card is valid until the date (mm/yy) printed on the card. Customers may visit http://www.bpicards.com/Cards/PrepaidDetails/42 for the full instructions on how they can utilize their BPI ePay Gift Card. To check on the remaining balance, customers may input the card number at https://secure1.bpiexpressonline.com/prepaid_inquiry.aspx
14. This promotion is made by Brother International (Philippines) Corporation directly to purchasers of any Brother products specifically included in the cash back promotion. Although the retailer (or supplier) of the Brother products may be authorized to make this offer on Brother’s behalf, any claims must be made directly to Brother and Brother retains exclusive responsibility for meeting any such claims.
15. This promotion is intended for end-users who purchased the models included in the promo based on Suggested Retail Price (SRP). Resellers, dealers, or related parties of Brother International Philippines Corp. are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
16. Customers may each purchase a maximum of three (3) units per day during the promo period, and only one (1) Gift Card may be claimed per unit purchased. Fraudulent use of the claim form may result in legal action being taken.
17. Claims are not transferable or assignable. Only the purchaser may submit a claim for the product.
18. Claims for this offer cannot be accepted from those who purchase them for the purposes of commercial resale.
19. Brother accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant.
20. This offer is not valid for rental or leasing agreements.
21. Brother reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
22. In these Terms and Conditions, “working day” means any day other than a Saturday or Sunday or a public holiday observed in the Philippines.
23. Brother will not be liable for any loss damage or injury of any nature by any participant in relation to this promotion.
24. Lost or stolen cards with or without value will not be replaced.
25. Registration is until 60 days after the end of the promo period or until March 1, 2018 only.
26. Brother has the right to refuse/reject the transaction if found fraudulent.
28. The Promoter is Brother International Philippines Corporation (BICP), 6/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th Street West corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634.
29. For more inquiries, customers may inquire at Brother Helpdesk Support through (02) 581-9898 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers from Cebu may call (032) 410-7707, and customers from Davao may call (082) 321-0645 or 222-0346.
30. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
Promo available at all Brother Authorized Dealers Nationwide. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18307 Series of 2017.
The Corporation collects the basic contact information of clients and customers, including their full name, address, email address, contact number, together with the products that they would like to purchase. The sales representative attending to customers will collect such information through accomplished Warranty Card.
Personal data collected shall be used by the Corporation for documentation purposes, for warranty tracking vis-à-vis purchased items, for the inventory of products, for providing services to you or for other reasonable purposes which are related to the services it provides or improvements/upgrades in its systems and business processes, including but not limited to data analytics and automated processing.
This Corporation will ensure that personal data under its custody are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. The Corporation will implement/is implementing appropriate security measures in storing collected personal information, depending on the nature of the information. All information gathered shall not be retained for a period longer than____________. After ____________, all hard and soft copies of personal information shall be disposed and destroyed, through secured means.
Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of the personal data under the custody of the Corporation, only the client and the authorized representative of the Corporation shall be allowed to access such personal data, for any purpose, except for those contrary to law, public policy, public order or morals.
All employees, agents and representatives of the Corporation shall maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of all personal data that come to their knowledge and possession, even after resignation, termination of contract, or other contractual relations. Personal data under the custody of the Corporation shall be disclosed only pursuant to a lawful purpose, and to authorized recipients of such data.
Please be advised that as Data Subject defined under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations, you have the following rights:
Right to be informed. You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
- Right to Access. You have the right to reasonable access, upon written request, the contents of your personal data that were processed and the manner by which these were processed; the sources from which these were obtained; the recipients and reasons for disclosure, if any; date when your information was last modified; and information on automated processes where your information will be made as the sole basis for any decision that may significantly affect you.
- Right to rectify erroneous data. You have the right to correct any error in the personal data and if warranted, request immediate rectification.
- Right to Erase or Block. You may based on reasonable grounds, the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the Corporation’s filing system, without prejudice to Corporation’s continuing to process personal data for the purpose stated above.
- Right to secure Data Portability. Where personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format, you have the right to obtain from the Corporation a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows your further use.
- Right to be indemnified for damages. You shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject.
- Right to File a Complaint. You may file a complaint or exercise your rights above by reaching out to us through the contact details provided below. You may also raise privacy concerns to the National Privacy Commission through their website at www.privacy.gov.ph.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about processing or protection of your personal information, you can contact the Corporation’s Data Privacy Officer by telephone at 5819800 or email at email@example.com .You may also visit our office located at 6/F Marajo Tower 312 26th Street West corner 4th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 Philippines
By signing this Consent Form:
- You acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood the Privacy Notice and the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- You voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty.
- You explicitly authorize the Corporation, its employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies and third-party service providers, to use, process and share Personal Information needed in the enforcement of the Warranty and as stated in the Privacy Notice.
- You consent to the Corporation’s use of your Personal Data for purposes stated in the Privacy Notice and for other reasonable purposes which are related to the services it provides or improvements/upgrades in its systems and business processes, including but not limited to data analytics and automated processing.
- You agree with the Data Sharing as indicated in the Privacy Notice subject to the limitations provided under the Data Privacy Act, Implementing rules and regulations and issuances of the National Privacy